The Tea Experience course is a fun-filled, 2 hour journey into the world’s most consumed beverage. The program covers the basics of tea knowledge including tea’s ancient origins, where and how it grows, history, economics and political intrigue, types of teas, the many health benefits, tastings of several famous teas and the many ways to enjoy drinking tea. It is designed for those who have an interest (or passing curiosity) in learning the basics of this multifaceted topic.
Held in the ITCC Intl. Tea Training Center, in the beautiful Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Program tuition includes all training by world renowned tea experts, all course materials, tea snacks and pastries. Accommodations for staying at the Center’s sea-side resort are also available.
The Tea Experience program covers:
- Basic tea knowledge including:
- History of discovery and use
- Tea Producing regions
- Tea Folklore
- Plant entomology, variations
- Manufacturing methods and tea categories
- Tea and Health
- Tea tasting of several benchmark teas including green teas, white teas, yellow teas, oolong teas, black teas, fermented teas, flavored and scented teas.
Maximum 8 people. Reservation required.